Policy for working with your data
We are IIMCE, spol. s r.o.,
with registered office at Příkop 843/4, Zábrdovice, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic, identification number.
The processing of personal data is governed in particular by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR")
I. Processing of personal data
A. Processing of personal data when using the contact form
If you enquire about our products and services, we will work with the contact details you provide us, mainly via the enquiry form. These are: name, surname, address, telephone and email.
What is the reason?
We will contact you through them to make further arrangements for goods and services.
On what legal basis?
This is processing on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR - negotiating a contract or carrying out pre-contractual measures at your request.
How long will we process personal data?
Unless we establish further cooperation, we will process your data for a maximum of twelve (12) months from our last communication.
B. Processing of personal data in case of purchase
If you make a purchase with us, we will work with the data you fill in. These are mainly billing details: name, surname, address, telephone and email
We need to process personal data to fulfil our contract - to deliver our goods or services to you. We will also communicate with you via your contact details regarding the status of your order, or regarding complaints or queries you may have.
We will also process the personal data to fulfil ourof our obligations under the law (mainly for accounting and tax purposes, or for handling complaints, etc.).
On what legal basis do we process personal data?
This is processing based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR - performance of a contract and Article 6(1)(c) GDPR - performance of our legal obligation.
How long will we process the personal data?
For the period of performance of our service and thereafter for twenty-four (24) months from the last time such service was provided or goods were delivered.
C. Newsletters (commercial communications)
If you are a purchasing customer and you did not opt-in when you purchased from us, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter.
On what legal basis?
Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, allows us to do so, unless you have prohibited us from doing so at the time of purchase.
How long will we process personal data?
Twenty-four (24) months from your last purchase. You can unsubscribe from the mailing at any time by email or by contacting us at: email@example.com .
II. Who gets access to the data?
There are certain companies or other persons who work for us who will get access to some of the data because they help us run our e-store.
- companies involved in the shipping of goods (GLS, DHL, PPL)
- companies involved in the shipping of payments (Fio banka, ComGate).
- accounting firm,
- Tax and Trade Licensing Office,
- companies involved in setting up Internet advertising and e-mailing (Q2 Interactive s.r.o.)
In addition to the personal data described above, we also use technical pseudo-anonymised data for traffic measurement and advertising targeting. For this purpose, we also use some cookies.
These pseudo-anonymised data, in particular those stored via cookies, may be further processed by:
- Marketing specialists who help us set up advertising.
- Marketing and web analytics service companies Facebook and Instagram, Google Analytics and Google Ads, Seznam Sklik, Zbozi.cz, Heureka.
We process most personal data within the EEA, only data for measuring and evaluating traffic and also data for targeting and evaluating the effectiveness of our advertising efforts may be processed by third party services outside the EEA, but this is only pseudonymised data from which you cannot be identified.
A list of the cookies we use for the above reasons can be found in the table below. You can set what we may use the cookies for and give us your consent here:
III. What else you should know
We do not have a designated data protection officer.
Our company does not make decisions based on automated processing or profiling.
If you have any questions about your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 530 330 809.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the website or another website on each subsequent visit, that recognizes them.
Cookies perform a variety of tasks, such as allowing you to navigate between websites efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also ensure that the advertisements displayed online are better tailored to your personality and interests.
We use the following cookies on the website:
- Essential cookies: these are needed for the operation of the website, for example, to allow you to log in to secure areas of the site and other basic functionality of the site. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical/statistical cookies: for example, they allow us to recognise and track the number of visitors and monitor how our visitors use the website. They help us to improve the way the site works, for example by enabling users to easily find what they are looking for. We only run these files with your prior consent.
- Advertising cookies: these are used to track preferences and allow us to show you advertising and other content that best matches your interests and online behaviour. We only run these cookies with your prior consent.
Further information about cookies and the current list of cookies can be found via the individual web browsers, most commonly under Developer Tools.
For more information about managing cookies in individual browsers, please visit the following links:
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/povoleni-zakazani-cookies
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera - https://help.opera.com/cs/latest/security-and-privacy/
- Microsoft Edge - https://docs.microsoft.com/cs-cz/sccm/compliance/deploy-use/browser-profiles
V. Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
The GDPR gives you the right, among other things, to contact us and ask for information about what personal data we process about you, to request access to that data and have it updated or corrected, or to request a restriction on processing, to request a copy of the personal data we process, to request that we erase your personal data in certain situations, and in certain cases you have the right to data portability. You can object to processing on the basis of legitimate interest.
If you believe that we are not handling your data correctly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or take your claims to court.
These terms and conditions are effective from 1 February 2023.